If you are suspicious of your spouse’s activities, you must get rid of it soon. Nothing is more draining than the fear that you are living with a cheating lover or that you are living with a spouse engaging in infidelity.
Infidelity, Adultery, Cheating, Being Unfaithful, Having an Affair is likely to be one of the most painful and devastating things that can happen to you. Even the prospect of a loved one being unfaithful is painful and extremely disruptive. To confirm your suspicion, SR Detectives are very much with you. Mentioned below are some signs of cheating: –
- Spending unusual amounts of time away from home.
- Suddenly deciding to work late or go back to work.
- Difficult to contact on phone.
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Looking around constantly when you are out together
- Dodging to go with you without any satisfactory reply.
- Wanting to know your schedule and where you will go.
- Having private conversations on the phone.
- Checking voice mail privately.
- Unusually long calls on the phone bill.
- Keeping the phone bill or other bills hidden.
- Keeping the cell phone off or on vibrate.
- Talking about new people, places and things.
- Suddenly not talking about people, places, or things.
- Traveling more often than before.
- Changes in personality, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Changes in eating preferences (places, foods, spices).
- Showing a change in the frequency (more/less) of sex.
- Having unusual smells (cologne, perfume) on clothes
- Using the computer in private more often.
- Changing passwords on the computer or other accounts.
- Securing their laptop/computer from you.
- Keeping a private area – car, room, office.
- Leaving you alone a lot while you are out.
- Getting defensive or angry over questions about activities.
- Suddenly becoming exuberant and happy for no reason.
- Neglecting you and the home.
- Changes in wardrobe or personal appearance.
If you find any of above signs in your spouse, you may consult a professional detective like us. We will provide you a free and confidential phone or in-person consultation. Your safety, your security, and your secrecy is our biggest concern.